After the novitiate, Sisters do no apply to the active apostolate but they are given the means and time to continue their religious and apostolic formation, their doctrinal and technical training, even in view of degrees.
The Juniorship period aims at –
1. progressing in stability and self reliance ;
2. acquiring increased ability to live and work together with others;
3. growing in living faith;
4. participating more fully in the apostolate of the Congregation;
5. deepening the religious, apostolic and doctrinal formation of the Junior Sister;
6. acquiring or perfecting technical and professional knowledge and skill.
7. experiencing the value of mutual sisterly assistance as an element of readier progress and perseverance in the religious life;
8. achieving the effective integration of contemplation and apostolic activity;
9. perfecting sincere love and concern for all the Sisters of a community;